Ginger is most potent and bio-available as an organic oil extract. From the same plant family as turmeric and cardamom, it is prized throughout the world for its culinary and health uses. Nature’s Shield ginger oil is certified organic and sustainable and is steam-distilled extracted for preservation of its natural qualities.
- Ginger or ginger oil is often added to asian recipes, especially in India, as it helps in improving digestion. In Ayurvedic system Ginger root and ginger oil are often used for upset stomachs, for indigestion, stomach ache.
- Few drops of oil with recipes will give you an excellent ginger flavour for cooking , baking.
- Ayurveda advocates the use of ginger root and its oil against nausea and vomiting.
- The extract of ginger is often used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to reduce inflammation. Research has now proven that its anti-inflammatory properties can be attributed to the presence of a substance named Zingibain. It is analgesic in nature and reduces the pain caused by muscle aches etc. Ginger oil or ginger paste is often topically massaged on aching muscles to remove muscle strain.
- Ginger oil blends well with many other essential oils including lemon, cedarwood, myrtle, bergamot, rosewood, neroli, orange and ylang-ylang.
Organic Ginger Oil - 25ml
100% Organic Ginger Oil